How to make payment
The process of using EasyQA Test Management tool begins with a free trial 30-days version.
After the expiration of the trial period, the Owner of the Organization must purchase licenses. The number of licenses must not be less than the current number of users added to the Organization, plus the Owner of the Organization.
For example, if you created the Organization and added three users to it, then you should purchase at least four licenses after the expiration of the trial period.
You can buy more licenses if you have a plan to add new users to your Organization in the future.
1. Trial period
The trial period can be divided into the following stages:
1. New user registers and confirms his/her account via e-mail.
2. The next step is to join the user to any Organization. This can be done in two ways:
- A user can create his/her own Organization.
- He/she can be added to another Organization as an Administrator or an ordinary User.
3. If the user creates his/her own Organization, i.e. becomes its Owner, the 30-day free trial period begins for him/her.
4. Every few days EasyQA Test Management tool will notify you of the number of days left before the trial period ends.
5. The user (the Owner, the Administrator?) can add or remove any number of users during the trial period.
6. The Owner of the Organization can make payment on any day of the trial period or upon its completion.
7. EasyQA Test Management tool will block all projects where the user is the Owner if payment is not made, after the expiration of the trial period, namely on the 31st day.
8. You will have access to the Projects of those organizations you are added to as an Administrator or an ordinary User and who have paid licenses or are in an active trial period.
2. Selecting the number of licenses
All of your payment details, as well as the history of making purchases, are tied to your account. You can change the profile data (e-mail, first name, last name, etc.) and be sure that the payment will still remain on the same profile.
You have an ability to manage your payments on the My Profile page, on the Plans & Billings and Payment History tabs.
The user can select the required number of licenses and pay on the Plans & Billings page.
EasyQA Test Management tool calculates the number of users added to the Organization and offers the Owner to pay licenses according to the counted amount.
For example, this picture shows the EasyQA offer to pay 1 license. Such a proposal based on the fact that the Owner is the one unique User added to the Organization. But you can buy as many licenses as you need by selecting the number on the bottom form.
We use the word "unique" because if you have an employee added to different Organizations, you only need to acquire one license for such a user.
One license = one user.
3. Increase the number of licenses
You can increase the number of licenses if you plan to add new users during the month. At any time you can purchase one or more licenses.
In this case, you will not pay the full price for it, but the reduced one, according to the number of days left until the next regular payment.
For example, you purchased 9 licenses on July, 2st. The next regular payment will be August, 1st. But on July, 6th you had a necessity to add one more User, i.e. to buy another license. You will pay only $ 9.03 because there are only 26 days left until the next scheduled payment. But on August, 2st you should make a payment of $100 for all 9 licenses.
If you want to add a new User and the number of licenses has already been exhausted, EasyQA will notify you of the obligatoriness to purchase a new license.
The license becomes used even for a user who has not confirmed his/her registration.
4. Reduce the number of licenses
If at some stage you want to reduce the number of licenses, you should remove someone from the number of Users of your Organizations. This means that if you reduce the number of purchased licenses, you will not be able to pay until you reduce the unique Users number.
For example, 4 unique Users are added to your Organizations. But you want to reduce the number of licenses to 3. Then you should delete 1 User from your Organizations. In this case, the next regular payment will be $ 30.
If you purchased more licenses than the current number of Users, you can reduce them until the next payment date.
For example, if you purchased 9 licenses and you have only 5 Users, you can reduce the number of licenses to 5 until the next regular payment date.
The license becomes free if you remove the User from the Organization.
If the User added to the Organization (for which a license is purchased) deactivates his/her account and then activates, then he/she should be added to the Organization and purchased for him/her a license.
Money return for unused licenses, with a reduction in their number, is impossible.
5. Promo codes
Our team is an active user of social networks, in which we often conduct various surveys, contests, and other events, as a result of which our users are able to receive promo codes.
Therefore, the developers implemented the logic of applying promo codes.
We have the opportunity to generate promo codes from 1 to 100% - that is for free use of the product. These promo codes may be one-time or for several uses, and we indicate the number of licenses for which the promo code will be applied.
But if you have a promotional code for 1 license, and there are 5 members in your organization - is not a problem. You can apply it and we will make a discount for one of the five licenses, as shown in the picture.
6. Payment process
After you have chosen the necessary number of licenses, you can make a purchase.
To do this, click on the Pay with PayPal button under the form for selecting the number of licenses or on the Regular Payments form.
Having done this action, you will go to the Payment History page, where you can track the status of the payment.
Firstly you will see the Pending status. It can be displayed from several minutes to several hours, depending on your geographical location and the operation of the banking system.Because the speed of processing a transaction depends on it.
But, if such a status will be observed for more than 24 hours, please contact us!
You will see the Success status if the payment was successful.
If you see the status Fail, then the payment has not been made. One of the possible reasons is the insufficient amount of money on the account.
7. Next regular payment
EasyQA Test Management tool notifies the user of the next regular payment. It must be done in a month according to the current number of licenses on the last day before the date of the regular payment.
EasyQA will inform you of its completion "7 days left before the payment for the certain number of licenses is completed" the 7 days before the end of the paid month.
You will find the following instruction in this form:
1. Date - informs you when you have the end of the trial or paid period. According to the information in this figure, the next payment must be made before July, 07th.
2. Licenses - displays the number of unique Users in the Organization during the trial period or the number of licenses for which the next regular payment will be made.
3. Amount is the sum of US dollars, for which the next regular payment will be made.
4. Promo code with Apply button. There you can enter your promo code. After clicking Apply button, you will see the final amount.
5. The Pay with PayPal button is present throughout the trial period and appears 7 days before the end of the paid period.
Do not worry that the next month for payment would begin today if you made a payment before the end of the paid period.
For example, you purchased 10 licenses on May, 1st. The next regular payment is due on May, 31st. But it is more convenient for you to pay on May, 29th. Your next regular payment will still be scheduled for June 30th.