How to create account
EasyQA test management tool provides many useful features for all IT specialists.
The user can form the team to develop, test and manage projects. Our system is a software as a service now and it requires to create an account to use all posibilities of EasyQA.
USEFUL LINK: EasyQA YouTube channel
Create a new account
The registration in EasyQA test management tool allows getting an access to special functions, such as:
- Organization and project management
- Test object sharing
- User-friendly Agile Board
- EasyQA SDK
- Test starting tools
- Test plan writing etc
You have to fill in First Name, Last Name, email, password:
- First Name can be entered with following characters: а-я, А-Я, a-z, A-Z. It can’t be left empty or contain spaces only and the name should not exceed 150 symbols.
- Last Name can be entered with following characters: а-я, А-Я, a-z, A-Z. It can’t be left empty or contain spaces only and the name should not exceed 150 symbols.
- The user enters an e-mail address. It should contain @ symbol and . (dot). The field can’t be left empty or contain spaces only and the e-mail address should not exceed 150 symbols.
- The user enters the password. It should contain from 6 to 60 symbols such as а-я, А-Я, a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -, _ . It can’t be left empty or contain spaces only.
Login with a new account
Login, as a given name, is your profile name so the website could recognize you among thousand other users. An e-mail address is used as a login in EasyQA test management tool. Such a login should be composed of the Latin characters excluding certain symbols «\», «%», «;» etc.
Password is a secret word which is known to you only, serving as a key to access your account. The password is represented by asterisks for a better protection.
By clicking on Remember me you can keep your session 30 min more after the last activity.
Our system allows logging in with such popular services as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ what simplifies system logging in not wasting time on registering.
Forgot you password?
You should find a website authorization unit, where it asks for a login and a password.
There you find a link to Forgot you password?. To restore your password you need to enter the email address you indicated during registration.
That’s it, you just wait a bit and you’ll receive an e-mail with the link to change your password.
If you click on the link, you’ll see Change your password form. After entering the password and confirming it, the user will successfully access the EasyQA test management tool.
Short info on Home page after logging
A user has an access to the entire EasyQA test management tool functionality after entering the system.
On the Home page you will see the following info:
- Personal information. When accessing the EasyQA system you are able to see the registration date and the last signing in. Also you can see the number of organizations, projects and employees:
- Project History shows all the changes introduced to projects and organizations user belongs to:
- Project Graphics shows test objects, test cases, and test crashes activity:
After registration you can also create organizations and projects.
Manage your profile
Clicking on My Profile on the top bar you’ll go to your profile page.
You can view and edit some personal info or add a picture in the Personal Information tab.
Change password. When changing the password you need to enter the registered password, then to enter a new one and confirm it.
The entry date of new password and confirm password fields must be identical and can’t stay empty. The password should contain from 6 to 8 symbols.
My organizations. My organization tab allows creating a new organization and viewing all created organizations with info about the number of projects and employees.
Notifications. It shows your project role. The user can restrict notifications with a scrollbox situated next to the project or by clicking on Disable e-mail notifications button.
You are able to deactivate your account on Personal Information tab by pressing Deactivate Account button and confirming it with Yes in the popup window.
To restore your account just enter the registered login and password. The user will be offered to restore the account in a popup window.
The team responsible for this part of the website has tried to combine all the main features of the QA department work. Register a new account in EasyQA and try all our features. We would be glad to get your feedback to help us improve our product.